Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

white trash beautiful

For our anniversary a few weeks ago we went to see ZZ Top, Uncle Kracker and Kid Rock at the Shoreline in San Jose. It was, as my boss pointed out "The Most White Trash Concert I've Ever Heard Of". It was really fun, people were dancing in the aisles and singing at the top of their lungs and they were selling tall cans of Bud Light Lime-arita. Legit.

ZZ Top was the best of the 3, they have the most amazingly deep voices, and the combination of that many sequins with that much beard has probably never been seen since or again.

Sadly my camera was confiscated as soon as I walked through the gate so I only had my phone to take pictures with and it wasn't really up to the task, but I did get to wear my leather pants with my motorcycle boots without feeling like I was going trick or treating, so I'm going to call that a win.








No comments:

Post a Comment