Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

back in the saddle

On Saturday night, I finally got to go to the Saddle Rack for the first time. The Saddle Rack is a country bar in Fremont, CA, complete with mechanical bull. There was a big group of us and it was really fun. My absolute favourite bar in the world is Nashville's in Waikiki, so I'm always trying to find somewhere in California that I like as much.

Nashville's is still better, but I'm definitely biased as I basically lived there for 3 years, people I didn't know would come up to me randomly on the street and by like "Oh hey, Nashville's! You work there, right?". I don't have any immediate plans to move into the Saddle Rack, but it was a great time. Often when you're really anticipating something for a long time, it can turn out to be a let down (every New Year's Eve ever) but this was just as much fun as I'd hoped.



such a happy couple

the boy on the bull, he did way better than me


No comments:

Post a Comment