Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

lacma

Last time we were down in L.A. I dragged Derek to LACMA. I like doing things like that, just going somewhere I've never been before and seeing something new. Some of the pieces in there were really neat, and now I'm even more eager to go to some of the amazing museums in San Francisco.

The only bad thing was that a lot of the exhibits were closed when we were there, and they had almost one whole building closed off for a Stanley Kubrick exhibit that you had to pay twice as much to get into.

But I did get to see the unnecessarily large amount of light poles outside, so all in all, not bad.















I really liked the collection of Japanese painted screens

it's right beside the La Brea tar pits, so you find random tar bubbling up here and there

No comments:

Post a Comment