Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

tiburon

The same day that I had my first adventure at the SF Ferry building farmer's market I also took the ferry across the Bay to Tiburon, which is something I've wanted to do since the first time I came to visit San Francisco.

We went to the wrong pier at first and almost missed the ferry and had to take a high speed pedi-cab ride to make it in time. Amanda was feeding the seagulls right off the back of the ferry and it was pretty neat until one almost took off her hand.

We wandered around Tiburon, poked around some cute little shops and ate some sinfully delicious chocolate truffles, and laid out on the grass where we had a front row seat to a happy couple taking photos on their wedding day.

We went to Sam's for supper on the water, and just relaxed, it was a really great day.

our trusty stead




wind blown

Alcatraz (not Azkaban, which is what I accidentally call it most of the time)



Such a funny face


Gorgeous day on the Bay

Eat ALL the things

Soaking up sunshine

Would love to live in one of those little brown houses

Bubble man

Homeward bound

No comments:

Post a Comment