Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

artsy

It's been a super busy week at work, today was the first day that I was actually able to take a lunch break, I blame you, Comic Con.

Today is a gorgeous day in the city and I was super hungry so I decided to go out for a walk and see what I could scrounge up for snacks. I've been working in the same place for a year now, but I hardly ever eat out at lunch so when I do I tend to just run to the same place every time. Boringggg.

While I was out wandering I came across an art supply store so I poked my head inside to look around, hoping that my lack of paint splattered overalls and thick rimmed glasses wouldn't give me away as a complete art store newb. I've been wanting to take more art classes for a while now, but it never seems to work out, they are always during the week day? Who is taking art classes on a week day afternoon? Jealous.

I ended up buying a bunch of stuff that I don't really know how to use, but I'm going to have lots of fun experimenting. The colours were so pretty, and I harbour a secret suspicion that I am actually a masterfully spectacular artist, and the only reason my talent has remained hidden for so long is my lack of access to pastels.

And I never did end up getting lunch.



I wanted ALL THE COLOURS! but they are kind of expensive



I don't know what I would make with this. Probably a snow man. But it's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment