Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

chocolate chip zucchini

My mom has been making me chocolate chip zucchini cake since I was little. Some people call it bread, but let's be honest, it's cake. It's chocolatey and most, and super delicious, but it's like 50% zucchini, so you can pretend it's good for you, and eat the whole thing.

These pictures aren't great, I was making it late at night for my husband's grandpa's birthday the next day, plus it was during that ridiculous heat wave where even the thought of turning on the oven made you want to burst into tears, but I still made it. That's how good this cake is.

I used this recipe, and some fresh zucchini from the farmer's market. This is actually really quick and easy to make, especially if you have a food processor to grate the zucchini for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment