Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

one.

Our first wedding anniversary is on Sunday. I can't believe it's been a year already, it was such a fun weekend, and since I'm from Canada, and Derek is from California, and I met most of my best friends in Hawaii, it is probably the only time I'll ever have all of my favourite people in one place, so it was really special to me.

I've always heard that your wedding day is really stressful, and that everything is going to go all wrong no matter how much work you put into it (thanks mom!), so when the caterer was an hour and a half late, and I spilled a bottle of red wine down my dress 10 minutes after the ceremony, I honestly didn't even care. It was the best day.

I really don't think anything has changed between Derek and I since we got married, things are basically the same, and we have a lot of fun together, so I guess I'll keep him around for another year, if he is lucky.




No comments:

Post a Comment