Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

gluten free

There was a bake sale at my work last week to raise money for the AIDS walk. I am pretty much always open to any excuse to bake, and it was for a good cause, so I signed up to make cookies.

I thought about making peanut butter temptations or fiddle diddles, but I felt like making something new, and I was feeling very lazy so I knew it had to be easy. I found this recipe and decided to try it out, even though I'm not gluten free.

These were super good. They were pretty simple, peanut butter, sugar, chocolate chips, what's not to like? And they were really delicious. The cooking time was off for me, I had to leave them in almost twice as long as it said to, but I just watched them pretty carefully and they came out great.

One of my co-workers is gluten free and she loved them, and everyone else that tried them thought they were delicious, and didn't even know they were gluten free. I will definitely be making these again.






No comments:

Post a Comment