Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

ferry

Ever since I moved to the Bay area I've been hearing about the farmer's market at the Ferry Building in San Francisco on Saturdays.

I finally got the chance to go last weekend, and it was pretty awesome. We ate ourselves sick on cheese and fruit samples, I finally got to try Cowgirl Creamery cheese (get the Redhawk, just do it) and then we bought a bottle of wine and some snacks and just people watched and enjoyed the video.

Sadly, we had plans afterward so I couldn't really buy anything to take home, but it was probably best as I'm not sure that anybody really needs a $24 dollar jar of artisanal nectarine chutney (whenever I hear chutney in my head it's always in the voice of Schmidt from New Girl).

ommmm nom nom



It was such a beautiful day, I had an actual physical craving to buy sunflowers

lavendar soda, I was intrigued, but mostly I just wanted the bottle








not gonna lie, we ate all of this.


No comments:

Post a Comment