Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

read me

Now that the holidays are over and I'm back from vacation, I'm kind of excited to do nothing. This time of year always makes me reflective, and I tend to want to stay home, make plans, and focus on projects and things I'd like to accomplish over the upcoming year.

We just got back from Mexico last night, and with only two days until the weekend, there isn't really anything that sounds better to me than snuggling up under my new fuzzy blanket with a mug of hot tea and reading a good book.

Here are some that I am excited to read in the next little while. I wish I was patient enough to try and wait my turn and get them from the library, but since patience isn't among my many virtues, I will likely end of paying $10.00 each and downloading them onto my Kindle.

Instant gratification may be expensive, but it is oh so sweet.

The Summer We Read Gatsby- Danielle Ganek

We are Water- Wally Lamb

Manuscript Found in Accra- Paulo Coelho

I am Malala- Malala Yousafzai

Ordeal- Linda Lovelace

Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy- Helen Fielding

No comments:

Post a Comment