Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

L.A. wanderings

Just a few more pics of our trip to L.A. last weekend. We ended up doing everything I had on my list, and lots of other things, like spending the day cruising down the PCH and checking out Venice and Huntington.

We were there for four days, and didn't have any real concrete plans so it was very relaxing. We ate lots of yummy food, and found hoards of 49ers fans in Huntington beach to watch the football game with on Sunday. The niners lost, but it was a beautiful day, and it was $3 mimosas so I wasn't too upset.

Also I read Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) on the trip and at the beach, and loved every second of it. Mindy Kaling is my spirit animal.

It made me endlessly happy that there is a restaurant called Pink Taco and that their sangria was basically the nectar of the Gods
Santa Monica pier at night
Kt von D's tattoo shop. I was very excited, her eyeliner makes my life complete
Grauman's Chinese theater, the Harry Potter cast

No comments:

Post a Comment