Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Shake Your Tail Feather

 This weekend we went to a Halloween pub crawl in San Francisco with some friends, and had such a great time. I got to wear my peacock costume, and the feathers stayed on just fine, even with all of my crazy tail-feather shaking. I love to dance, and it has been way too long since I could show off my skills (or lack there-of).


He should always wear that hair, it was amazing


We started out at Bar None on Union St. and then made our way to Polk, and finished the night off on Fillmore, with a much needed stop at Extreme Pizza somewhere in there. This was my first time going out to the bars in San Francisco, and I had so much fun I'll definitely be doing it again soon.

Our friend James doing the Gangnam Style dance for everyone on the street


Love them
Sunday was absolutely gorgeous, and as we were driving home I saw so many cute little restaurants, shops and farmers markets throughout the city. I am very excited to spend some more time exploring!

No comments:

Post a Comment